Plasticflessen.nl B.V. Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is applicable to all personal data processed by Plasticflessen.nl B.V. (hereinafter referred to as “PF”) that it has obtained from persons who visit the PF website and to data processed by PF for the provision of its services to clients and potential clients.
a. The Controller of the processing of personal data obtained via the PF website is Plasticflessen.nl B.V., with its principal place of business at Europaweg 22, 9636HT Zuidbroek, the Netherlands, listed in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 32108423. The PF Data Protection Officer can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
c. PF requests is clients, the Controllers, to warrant that they have always legally acquired the personal data, that you have given permission thereto, and that they are entitled to process and use that information.
2. The personal data that PF processes, and the purpose
2.1 PF collects your personal data for various purposes, such as:
• processing your request or order, making contact with you, conducting correspondence with you, offering you support, dealing with a job application, and improving the accuracy and completeness of the information obtained from you;
• conducting a customer-satisfaction survey or market research, as the occasion arises in combination with specific transactions;
• developing training and other courses and making general improvements to PF's services.
2.2 Your personal data is used for the following purposes:
• for dealing, either by PF or by others involved, with your requests, orders or job applications, for making contact with you or offering you support;
• for conducting customer-satisfaction surveys and/or market research, and for making improvements to PF's services, only with your permission;
• for marketing purposes, developing training and other courses, for PF certification, and in the support of and/or improvement of PF's products and services, only with your permission;
• for the personalization and improvement of your interaction with the PF website or sites, and for the generation of statistics on the use of the website or sites.
2.3 Your options:
• If PF collects your personal data then you can notify us that you do not wish this data to be used for further marketing contacts.
• You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter;
• Your email address is used only with your consent for promotional purposes.
2.4 The categories of personal data that are processed:
• forename and surname, address, telephone number(s), email address(es);
• date of birth/age, place of birth, gender, civil status;
• bank account number(s), credit card information, transaction data, customer number;
• social media account(s), chat information, telephone recordings;
• IP address, type of browser, website use/visits;
• spending pattern;
• education level, work experience, workplace, employer, position;
• complaint history;
• information obtained from third parties that is of indirect relevance to you;
3. Retention periods
a. PF retains personal data that it collects and/or processes for its purposes other than in connection with the performance of an order for a maximum of 1 year after the completion of the purpose for which the data was collected.
b. PF retains personal data that you provided for your registration in the database, in the PF customer database or in connection with the performance of an order for the time during which you require registration, although for a maximum of 10 years after the last transaction date.
c. PF retains personal data that it has collected or administers on the instructions of a client for a maximum of 10 years after the completion of the commission.
4. Security measures and processors
4.1 PF has taken appropriate technological and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
4.2 PF has the data processed by third parties, 'processors'. PF has concluded a processing agreement with its processors.
5. Rights of access and to erasure, question and object
5.1 You can submit a request for access to your personal data, receive a copy of your personal data and to have your personal data rectified or erased. PF will process your request and notify you of the settlement of your request within one month of its receipt.
5.2 You can also lodge an objection with PF against the processing or further processing of your personal data as referred to in Article 2. You lodge your objection by sending an email to email@example.com
5.3 You can lodge a complaint about the manner in which PF processes your personal data or has dealt with your request with PF's Data Protection Officer.
6. Unsubscribing from email communications:
PF can use your email address and/or name to send you occasional or regular mailings with information about its activities and services.We will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice. Your email address is used only with your consent for promotional purposes